Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jesus "Dress-Up"




Dear Tallulah,


Since we are both on Facebook, I'm sure you have noticed that I have been relentless in my pursuit of Irreverent Jesus humor. I am not an atheist, but don't really consider myself religious either. I am not sure why I find all these Jesus references so humorous, but I have spent hours on the web posting ideas and 'sayings' about Jesus that one would normally not think of:
Jesus died for my sins and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

JESUS SAVES... He Passes It To Gretzky... Gretzky Shoots... He Scores!


And on and on. Today tho, I found the Mother lode of Jesus fun. You have to check this out! It's even better than the Snow Globe that has Jesus on the Cross in it! On the left hand side of the page you can choose what MOTIF you would like to dress Jesus in ...from Star Wars to Wizard of Oz...Brilliant!
I wonder what Santa will think of my wish list this Christmas?
xoxo
Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment