Monday, July 20, 2009




Dear Tallulah,

Twitter is a hoot, and not for the short of attention. No sooner do I post something wry or outright laughable than it is buried beneath what other people no doubt believe is equally witty. I don't really have the patience to put up a fight and don't stay online there for long. I truly believe that instant gratification takes too long and having that need met on Twitter is a battle lost before it's begun.

Today, I hit the Jackpot tho....Yoko Ono is now following my posts. I don't know why, but I am all giggly and tempted to try to contact her directly, but if she didn't get back to me with a proposal that involved me coming to New York to be the sole subject of here next living art project, say within 10 minutes, I'd be crushed. Besides, I've never been a star-fucker, but wouldn't it be a hoot to have her for dinner? I mean OVER for dinner - personally, I'd much rather eat Julian. I mean since I have a choice and all.

Loves you.....

Steve

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Twitter. Then agian,, I'm crazy like that.

    ReplyDelete