Friday, July 24, 2009

I is computer good at speak it....

I received the following email from a friend and follower of this blog....I may be admitting to being less than completely computer savvy, but at least I'm honest. My response to the email is here too.

Hi, Steve,

I've been following you anonymously through my Google account and I'm now following you publicly. Do you know what it all means to be a Follower? Does it mean I'll get email updates, or does it just provide you with a list to keep track? Do I have to log into my Google account? Should I check for an RSS feed? Do I sound lost? (I am.) I'll check it all out. I'm still trying to figure out Digg too.I'm loving your writing. You are gifted.

Best,
LL

My response:

Dear LL -

You will have to tell me if you receive email updates through google now that you are a follower...you can always comment anonymously....I don't know what an RSS feed is but it sounds suspiciously like to a colonoscopy tool, so I am gonna stay clear of that for now...unless there is mood lighting, dinner and a cigarette afterwards involved. Thanks for keeping up with the blog...your comments inspire me, so thanks for that.


PS...now that you are a follower, you have become a part of the church of Steve and must willingly donate 10% of all your local kine food to my doorstep, wear a tinfoil hat to block all Republican transmissions, swear to don a Tiara while cleaning the house, eschew Rush Limbaugh publicly and never wear while after Labor Day. I will never ask you to drink any funny Kool aid.
Your membership card and detail will be mailed soon.

kisses

4 comments:

  1. You're stiLL up at this hour? Do you ever sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink too much coffee...admittedly...then when I caffine crash, I sleep in two hour increments usually...so, I will head to bed shortly, but I'll be up by 5am...ready for more caffine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put LTT on my Firefox bookmarks toolbar, so now you're only a click away. It's ALL good. . . I think I'll change my profile photo now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the membership-follower benefits!!! Will wear the tinfoil hat whenever in danger of Republican brain washing and must order tiara now for house cleaning and other fun uses!!
    xoh

    ReplyDelete